- Mahasudarshan kwath prepared from ingredients such as musta, parpat, shunthi, nimba. Is effective in various types of fevers
- Mahasudarshan kwath is useful for aamapachan in aamjanya vicar
- Due to ingredients acting on rasavaha and raktavaha strotas, it is especially beneficial in jwara
- Mahasudarshan Kadha is an ayurvedic anti-pyretic medicine
- It is used in all types of diseases in which fever occurs
- According to ayurveda, it is used in the fever occurring due to one Dosha, two Dosha, and Tridosha, Malaria, etc
- It also improves appetite and preserves the strength of the body in fever.
Dabur Mahasudarshan Kwath Kadha
Dabur Mahasudarshan Kwath Kadha is an ayurvedic home remedy to fight flu and infections.Its a decoction of edible herbs and spices.It is beneficial in enhancing your immunity.It helps in treating fever , cough and cold.
Categories: Dabur, Health Care, Kadhas, Kwaths, Arisht Asav Tags: Appetite, Cold, Cough, Dabur, Digestion, Fever